Dedicated Safety Policy
The personal safety and health of each employee and contractor of this company is of primary importance. The prevention of occupational induced injuries and illnesses is of such consequence that it will be given priority over operation productivity where necessary.
To the greatest possible degree, management will provide all mechanical and physical facilities required for personal safety and health in keeping with the highest standards.
Pipestone Carriers and Wapiti Carries maintain a health and safety program conforming to the best practices of organizations of this type:
This company is successful because such a program must start with proper attitudes towards injury and illness prevention on the part of the employees, supervisors and contractors.
The Best Interest Of All
Our company requires cooperation in all health and safety matters between all employees, supervisors, contractors and his or her co-workers. Only through such a cooperative effort can the Pipestone Carriers Inc and Wapiti Carriers Inc. Safety Program be established and preserved in the best interests of all.
Our objective is a health and safety program that will reduce the number of injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum, not merely keeping with, but surpassing, the best experience of operations similar to ours.
Our goal is ZERO accidents and injuries.
Our health and safety program will involve:
- Compliance with the Canada Labour Code Part 11 Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
- Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible
- Conducting a program of health and safety inspections to find an eliminate any unsafe working conditions and practices, to control health hazards and to comply fully with health and safety standards for every job
- Training all employees and contractors in good health and safety practices
- Providing necessary personal protective equipment and instruction for its use and care
- Developing and enforcing health and safety rules and requiring that all employees and contractors cooperate with these rules as a condition of employment
- Investigating every accident promptly and thoroughly to find the cause and correct the problem so that there will not be a reoccurrence
For more information regarding the Pipestone Carriers Inc. and Wapiti Carriers Inc. Safety Program please contact:
780-513-2111 24 Hr Phone